Fundación Manos Abiertas
In Manos Abiertas we accompany and assist the neediest and most vulnerable, strengthening family ties and community networks.Education, Housing, health, social promotion, spirituality, loneliness
In Manos Abiertas we accompany and assist the neediest and most vulnerable, strengthening family ties and community networks.
1. Housing: children, the elderly and people in a street situation and helplessness
2. Health: palliative care for people with terminal illnesses in its final phase, and help with comprehensive physical and mental health
3. Education: schools and activities support, scholarships, educational programs, craft workshops and cultural.
4. Social Promotion: accompaniment and support to communities and families marginalized by the Unemployment, emigration or extreme povert
5. Loneliness: visit and assistance to people who are alone in different situations or in hospitals, prisons, home
6. Spirituality: free spiritual exercises and spaces for reflection and coexistence
Thank you for you Donations, you help is appreciated.
We get closer when giving...
Since 1992, almost 30 years old, Manos Abiertas Argentina accompanies monthly more than 6000 beneficiaries, children, adults, sick people and families; people in vulnerable situations who, in addition to their particular problems, are alone. We carry out more than 60 proyects in all the country thanks to the donations and volunteer work of many people who made a commitment.